Hmm. I'm thinking we didn't stay in Santo Domingo then because I seem to recall the hotel being right on the beach. Ah, who can remember these things. It was almost 20 years ago.
Printable View
Hmm. I'm thinking we didn't stay in Santo Domingo then because I seem to recall the hotel being right on the beach. Ah, who can remember these things. It was almost 20 years ago.
Could be. I wouldn't be suprised if it did. From what i remember the taste wasn't really strong. I really liked it.
just hook it to my veins!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are not sure where you go, but know that beer was cheap ?Quote:
Originally posted by levere:
Hmm. I'm thinking we didn't stay in Santo Domingo then because I seem to recall the hotel being right on the beach. Ah, who can remember these things. It was almost 20 years ago.
Now I know you priorities for life
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man you are late......there are some sharks arround alreadyQuote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
just hook it to my veins!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
the folks here know better than to get between me and beer...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell it to this guyQuote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
the folks here know better than to get between me and beer...
11 20/01/04? best memories from dominican were experienced under the influence of this beer. i would give my left nut for a case of this.